Thursday 6 September 2012

$99L's outfit for under $20L's

You can but this outfit for $99L's. It's a fatpack with 2 same outfits, 1 set in black the other in white.
The outfit is called, Complete Outfit -- sanni -- red/black and it includes:-

Precious KiO -- sanni -- red/black - SALE $99L's

  • 2x transparent Shirt red/black 
  • 2x Leather Legging red/black 
  • 2x High Heel Boots red/black 
  • - Belly Chain 
  • - Earrings 
  • - Bracelets 
I like this outfit so much that I was about to get it myself but decided to look some more when I came across the top for the fit in 3 count 'em 3 different colors, White, Black and Red for just $1L each from AdN Designs. So that was $3L's I spent so far.
Now I could not find that boots at a cheap price so I sub with other boot and also the pants. The belly chain you can get for $1L each White, Black and Red from Arabella Bellios. So that's $6L's so far.
I got a free outfit that included a pair of boots as well and use the pants for the black from DeVicious. Cost still stands at $6L's. 
I use a wrinkle pants of a complete outfit from Katharina Infinity. Which only cost me $2L's. Now we're you to $8L's.
I use Patula´s House Red Mystery Boots which was $1L and we have our Red and Black outfit already. at a  total cost of $6L's not including the white top. You saved $93L's and with that you can get the white top, pants, belly chain, earrings, bracelets and boots for all the outfits.
Now I'm gonna leave the rest of the shopping up to you. And when your finish shopping for the white fit, head over to my facebook page SytleByNas and leave me a pic, comment on how much you saved on the pants and boots and whatever else you decided to add to your outfit. Don't spend more than $93L's now, ok.




Had I look a little more I may have found the perfect pants and boots but time was running out on me and I really wanted to past this for you guys.
Hope you all liked it and I look forward to see what you found to complete the White top outfit.
Happy shopping .>_<.